[vdr] Re: Dxr3 and three DVB cards with VDR

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:58:13PM +0100, Richard Walker wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 06:34  pm, Gavin Hamill wrote:
>
> Hmm... nope.  I'm using 1.1.30.  I have not tried 1.1.31, since I got
> the feeling there was a problem with it and the Dxr3 plugin.  Should
> 1.1.31 be OK?

I've not tried 1.1.31 yet (am out of the country this week...) but
1.1.30 should also have been OK :/

> >If you're already using 1.1.30+, then I dunno - how about going back to
> >yout Nova-T + dxr3, just to ensure that still works?
>
> I can't load just the Nova-T drivers, because it starts activating the
> Nova-S card, and I think that confuses things.

Yes.. I actually meant physically removing the other cards.. :)

> I've tried VDR with just the Nebula DVB-T card, but it's just the same.
> Using PrimaryDVB=1 gives me the 'no MPEG decoder', and any other value
> gives me a 'no primary device found' error.  :(

OK, then the question really *is* 'what about just with the Nova-T'..
given that the Nebula driver is still pretty early (at least, I'm
assuming it is...)

gdh