[vdr] Re: Nova-t UK

ok now I get the following, any ideas? as you can see I replaced the
frequency with the one for Rowridge I got from scanning, is this
correct? thanks for your help :o)

 ./dvbstream -f 489833330 -ps -o 600 601 | mplayer - -nocache
dvbstream v0.4pre3 - (C) Dave Chapman 2001
Released under the GPL.
Latest version available from http://www.linuxstb.org/
Using GNU internationalization
Original domain: messages
Original dirname: /usr/share/locale
Current domain: mplayer
Current dirname: /usr/local/share/locale

MPlayer 0.90rc5-3.2.2 (C) 2000-2003 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS)

CPU: Advanced Micro Devices  (Family: 6, Stepping: 1)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx SSE

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file /root/.mplayer/config
Reading /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: can't open
'/root/.mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or directory
Reading /usr/local/etc/mplayer/codecs.conf: 50 audio & 136 video codecs
font: can't open file: /root/.mplayer/font/font.desc
font: can't open file: /usr/local/share/mplayer/font/font.desc
Using DVB card "Grundig 29504-401"
tuning DVB-T (in United Kingdom) to 207058256 Hz
Failed to open /dev/rtc: No such device (mplayer should be setuid root
or /dev/rtc should be readable by the user.)
Using usleep() timing
Can't open input config file /root/.mplayer/input.conf : No such file or
directory
Can't open input config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/input.conf : No such
file or directory
Falling back on default (hardcoded) input config
Setting up LIRC support...
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support.
You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing -
Reading from stdin...
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_TIMEDOUT
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Falling back on trying to parse playlist -...
============ Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the
author! ===

Exiting... (End of file)