[vdr] Re: Nova-t UK

At 00:32 14/05/2003, you wrote:
./dvbtune -f 489833000 -i

<transponder type="T" freq="489833000">
Nothing to read from fd_sdt
</transponder>

I did get xml output from the command earlier, not sure what I did to
break it, but it's obvious this is a driver issue again. when I ran this
last time it gave me a list of 4 channels
OK last post to the vdr list about this, as other people might be searching he archives - can't be bad to have it in it a couple of times but I think any follow ups should really be off list:

You need to set the FEC / QAM right. The QAM for the ITV mux is 64, FEC 2_3
for BBC it's QAM 16 and FEC 3_4. This is why you need a cvs version of dvbstream, as you can't easily set it in the 0.4prex (as I tried to point out in my earlier posting).

- Gregor