[vdr] Re: Shutdown after Recording - is that a bug ?

Hallo,

> It is a feature :-)
> As long as you didn't touch the remote during the recording, there was
> no "User Activity" during this run of VDR.
> So VDR can assume nobody is watching and shuts the PC down.
> I like this feature as i mostly use VDR to record shows during the week
> while i am not home and there is no point in leting the PC run for some
> three hours or so without doing anything worthwile.

Yes, thats true :)

But 300 means 300 Minutes and that is 5 Hours. Between Start and Shutdown
there was only about 35 Minutes !?

What strook me after sending the first mail is that there is 3 seconds
between the last recording and the shutdown. Maybee the 300 is miscalculated
to be 3 seconds !?

Greetings
Christian