[vdr] Disappearing colors of OSD

Hi,

there is still this problem with the disappearing OSD and wrong colors.

If that cannot be fixed in the firmware, isn't it possible to reprogramm
the complete OSD setup to the initial state when pressing menu?
This would avoid a lot of vdr restarts.

BTW, as the problems always appears when I have connected my CAM at the
primary card, I also tried to avoid this by putting the CAM at a
secondary. But then, sometimes the screen stays black when switching to
new channel. Haa someone a similar problem?

Thanks,
Emil