Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Nexus and remote plugin
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [vdr] Nexus and remote plugin
- From: Cyrille Grange <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:48:05 +0200
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020623 Debian/1.0.0-0.woody.1
I'm using vdr 1.1.30 and 2003-04-27 drivers.
Everything work OK (DVD, mp3, ...) except the remote plugin.
In fact, the hardware is OK cause i made the checklist describe in the
README with success. Doing that, i construct my own .rc5 file :
The problem is that VDR don't ask me to learn keys when i launch it.
I tried to delete my remote.conf file to force vdr asking me for keys,
but only KBD keys react.
I'm using the runvdr.remote launcher script found in "misc" directory.
If i activate debug for IR as describe in the README, i can see pressed
keys in syslog, but VDR do not react.
Any Ideas ?
Thank's for all.
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |