[vdr] Re: Strange: can not view ARD and WDR

_cooper_ schrieb:
Hello,

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Oliver Endriss wrote:

Wolfgang Goeller wrote:

I can't get any picture neither from ARD nor from WDR.
The video pids of these channels have changed:
 ARD 132
 WDR 129
Thanks for the new VPIDs, Oliver.

I phoned the technical staff of the SWR in Baden-Baden yesterday just
around 8 pm (at 07221/9290), to that point they messed with the VPIDs and
APIDs of ARD and WDR for about an hour, and managed it to put the video of WDR
together with some local radio channel on ARD and leave WDR dead ;-)

They were aware of the mix up but were unable to correct it. They told me
that no change in any direction was planned. So be prepared that the VPIDs
will be back to normal on Monday or so.

Bye,
  _cooper_
 LinVDR - The Digital Linux Videorecorder               http://www.linvdr.org

Makes it any sense to demand back the GEZ fees for that time?

Thomas