[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.32 plugin compile problems...

Hi Andreas,

First, your problem is/was clearly related to the autopid patch. When
reporting errors, please make sure you report your configuration as detailed
as possible and also test it with vanilla vdr sources.
Klaus and the other plugin authors will most likely not be able to down track
errors cause by random patches.

On Sunday 18 May 2003 22:59, Andreas Fatum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found the error: The Makefiles from the according plugins (see below)
> were missing a "DEFINES += -D_GNU_SOURCE" line.

_GNU_SOURCE is fine. I'm a bit surprised that error came up at all. Could
please tell me abit more about your configuration, libc and gcc versions
would be most helpfull.

Andreas