[vdr] Sync problems on playback

Hi,

sorry that I still have not updated to the latest VDR (still using VDR
1.1.26), but as I followed the list there have not been major updates
concerning the PCR and/or sync problems.
My last information was that the PCR problem did not affect playback,
just live viewing. But when I played back a recording yesterday made
from ZDF last week, the video was not completely lip-sync. Only after
going into pause mode and then back to playback, the problem was gone.
Any comments on this?

Jörg