Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von anaxares@gmx.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003 18:52
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] IRMAN the 2nd

Hello,

I posted already about irman but unfortunately didn´t get it to work :/
I am a Linux (suse 8.1, command line + developer packs) beginner trying
to get irman/lirc/vdr running.

What i did:

1. Installed libirman as described in the install guide contained in the

package.
2. I ran the test programs contained in the irman-directory. My remote
control works, i get codes on the screen. I edited the irman.conf
contained in /usr/local/etc so i even get the name of the codes when
running the test program "test_name"
3. Installed lirc as described in the install guide contained in the
package with standard homebrew settings.
4. I tried irrecord with "/usr/local/bin/irrecord /etc/lircd.conf and
got "gap not found, can´t continue"

I think i´m missing some important things. Would be happy if anyone
could help me close that "gap"

Thanks!

Anaxares

as subject.