[vdr] Re: About the HTTP-problems with STREAMDEV-plugin

Am Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003 20:48 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> Am Die, 2003-05-20 um 18.46 schrieb Sascha Volkenandt:
> > That's because the Receiver-Object receives the TS packets from the
> > inside VDR core (like the recordings-receiver does)... So my only remux
> > possibilites are (currently) PES as output, or TS (like in VDR-to-VDR
> > streaming) when not remuxing at all...
>
> What for do you use mpegtools in your plugin? Maybe an additional
> PES2PS-remuxing for HTTP with mpegtools could help.

I'll check on that - but as far as I know Klaus' PES2TS muxer is from
mpegtools as well (check the source *g*)

I use it to build an TS2PES muxer (the other way round) in case a VDR-to-VDR
stream is PES (so the receiving client has to mux it to TS cause that's what
devices deliver)

I'm thinking about removing the TS2PES stuff now, since VDR-to-VDR streaming
with TS works pretty well ;)

> Thanx for your great plugin! And you didn't answer my question at which
> size you want your temple ... ;o)

Build me a VDR inside a Plastic-Model of a Temple ;))

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt