[vdr] Re: Segmentation fault with autopid-1.1.32

Andreas Schultz wrote:

Hi Helge,

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 16:10, Helge Lenz wrote:

Hi,
everytime I scan transponder 0004(:12032:h:S19.2E:27500) vdr exits with
a segmentation fault. Testcondition: clean vdr-1.1.32 with
autopid-1.1.32. Same behaviour with only one channel of this transponder
in the channels.conf: vdr tries to update the other channels of the
transponder an crashes.

I tried to reproduce the problem according to your description but vdr does not segfault for me. Could you please run vdr under gdb and provide a backtrace of the segfault?

No Problem, if you say how? I am not familiar with gdb, that is what I tried:

gdb -e vdr
(gdb) run -P scanner -c /.../ -v /.../

vdr started and as soon as I activated the scanner it tried to scan the transponder 12032 it crashed. But what should I do then? I tried some commands, but only "help" and "run" seemed to work.

Helge.