[vdr] Re: integration of keyboard patch in vdr

Jan Rieger wrote:

> [...]

Actually I only wanted to fix bugs until version 1.2.0, and I wouldn't
actually call this a bug because a _daemon_ normally has no connection
to a keyboard - or can anybody give an example where this is the case?

Anyway, if you want this changed, please post a patch here on the list
so that others can test it - and that we know who's to blame if anything
is broken by doing this ;-)

Klaus