[vdr] Re: About the HTTP-problems with STREAMDEV-plugin

Am Die, 2003-05-20 um 23.01 schrieb Sascha Volkenandt:

> Of course there is, but it's not part of cTS2PES. But most of the dvbtools
> muxers only support 2 pids - and my MPEG knowledge isn't deep enough to
> expand that (as I'd like to support additional audio streams or subpicture
> streams, too).
>
> But I'll have a look at adding a basic TS2PS muxer. Currently I'm rewriting
> the server core for various reasons, which will take a little time first.

There I got an idea. You want the abilities of cTS2PES. PS consists of
PES with additional headers. And the Metzler Bros. have written
mpegtools -> take the cTS2PES-class, rename it to cTS2PS and ask the
Metzler Bros. for help to add the necessary functions. Then you can add
this class to core VDR.

And maybe, if it works reliable, Klaus could be persuaded to drop
cTS2PES and use cTS2PS-class for compatibility reasons.

Rene