[vdr] Re: Can't record Sat.1

hello,

i had similar problems watching and recording then pro7 channels
(pro7, sat1, kabel, ...). and of course, it was the dect phone.
some times i saw mpg-artefacts during watching tv. stripping the
plug of my phone out of the wall fixes immediatly all problems.

now i put the basis of the gigaset in another room and only have
a mobile station in our livingroom. the problems are not gone,
but not that often than before.

klaus