[vdr] Finnish translations for VDR - a finetuning patch

Hi all,

Some of the Finnish translations have bothered me a while, so I made some
finetuning and created a patch against vdr-1.1.32 for the others to use:

	www.hut.fi/~ntarnane/vdr/Finnish_translation.diff

So all the Finnish speaking users, could you please review the changes
I've made and tell us what you think about them. If you come up with more
descriptive translation, don't hesitate to suggest it. Basically I've
replaced the verb "nauhoittaa" with "tallentaa", since we don't use tapes
anymore to save the recordings. There is one translation on line 1874
which is still unclear to me, perhaps someone who knows where it is
used can fix it.

If most of you accept these changes, I hope that Klaus could apply them
before vdr-1.2 comes out.

Best regards,

--
Niko