[vdr] Re: Bug with 2 DVBs?

Am Don, 2003-05-22 um 17.36 schrieb gerhard.achs@gmx.at:
> It's not a bug, its a feature ;-)
> If you want to control both cards seperately, use the -d (not quite sure vi
> README MANUAL will give you confirmation) switch  ...

you mean the "-D" switch, but by default all devices are used ...

Its not a matter of the control, its ok for me to have all DVBs
controlled by the same vdr processes, but it would be nice to have the
OSD on all DVBs due I dont have a TV connected on each DVB ;)

Regardless this one, why is there no signal on the second card after a
new installation?

I tested this with xawtv -c /dev/video[01]

Output on the first card was ok, but no output on the second card