Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] VDR developer version 1.1.33
VDR developer version 1.1.33 is now available at
The changes since version 1.1.32:
- Modified handling of audio packets in cDvbPlayer for better sync with external
AC3 replay (thanks to Werner Fink).
- Fixed a memory leak in cNonBlockingFileReader (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).
- Completed the French OSD texts (thanks to Gregoire Favre).
- Completed the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Niko Tarnanen and Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed I/O handling in case an explicit controlling terminal is given (thanks
to Oliver Endriss).
- Fixed resume file handling in case the resume.vdr file can't be written
(thanks to Gerhard Steiner).
- Fixed cutting a recording if there is only a single editing mark (thanks to
Ralf Klueber for reporting this one).
- Fixed volume display in case a plugin has its own OSD open (thanks to Marcel
- Fixed channel switching in the EPG scanner on single device systems.
- Completed the Swedish OSD texts (thanks to Tomas Prybil).
- Now switching to the channel used by the most recently started timer in case
the original current channel becomes unavailable due to a recording on a
different transponder. If this fails, a channel up/down switch is attempted as
a fallback solution (thanks to Lauri Tischler for reporting this one, and to
Hermann Gausterer for suggesting to switch to the recording channel).
- Fixed cReplayControl::Show() to avoid a compiler warning in g++ 3.2.3 (thanks
to Jan Ekholm for reporting this one).
- Completed the Slovenian OSD texts (thanks to Matjaz Thaler).
- Changed the DEFAULTPRIORITY in device.c to -1, so that the primary device
will be used for FTA recordings in case the CAM is connected to a non-primary
device (thanks to Reinhard Walter Buchner for reporting this one).
- The cCiHandler now closes its file handle when it gets destroyed.
- Checking for duplicate recordings with the same file name and disabling the
second timer (thanks to Peter Bieringer for reporting this one).
- Fixed handling newly created timers in case they are not confirmed with "Ok"
(thanks to Gerhard Steiner for reporting this one).
- It is now possible to directly delete a timer that is currently recording
(thanks to Alexander Damhuis for reporting this one).
The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at
which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-05-24, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
Since I want to release the final version 1.2.0 pretty soon (first week of June,
if possible) I am not going to add any more new features. Until 1.2.0 only bugfixes
will be done. There may still be some unfixed bugs that have already been reported,
but maybe have been buried in my inbox under hundreds of other messages. This mostly
happens if somebody sends a bug report as a reply to the release note (like the message
you are currently reading), or without a descriptive subject.
So, if there are any serious bugs that you think should be fixed before version 1.2.0,
please report them in a separate message with a descriptive subject.
Klaus Schmidinger Phone: +49-8635-6989-10
CadSoft Computer GmbH Fax: +49-8635-6989-40
Hofmark 2 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
D-84568 Pleiskirchen, Germany URL: www.cadsoft.de
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |