[vdr] Re: For VDR-1.2.0: VDR should disable broken cards

Hi,

> > the problem is, i was looking a recording that time,  had no need for an
> > antenna signal;-)
> > but couldnt view  my recordings for that reason.
> >
> > i propose to add a setup option to stop vdr from restarting in the
described
> > case.
> >
> > this would also be an option for the broken card problem.
>
> Are you sure that there wasn't a recording going on during that time?

As a matter of fact VDR already does this back as far as 1.1.17 (and
maybe earlier). On a multiple card setup, if one card doesn't have
an antenna connected and only the EPG scan kicks in, VDR will
restart continuously.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---