[vdr] VDR Bug: Question on CAM behavior

Hi Klaus,

As you are going in for the 1.2.0 Did you fix the CAM
reset DAU problem? I.e. in older VDR versions you
could initiate a CAM reset from the CAM menu even
if VDR was recording a movie. This killed VDR. I
mentioned at the time it would be a good idea to include
a reset prevention mechanism in case someone
accidently (or like me: on purpose ;o)) hits the CAM
reset button during a running recording.

There was also a problem of VDR not being able to restart
correctly in case a timer (on an encrypted movie) was
running. I.e. VDR needs to initiate the CAM initialisation
and checking completely before processing any kind of
timer info (priority problem). Otherwise the recorder
won't receive decrypted data and VDR also continiously
restarts until you manually delete or deactivate the running
timer (which isn't possible if you have a keyboardless
VDR system).

Greetz,
Reinhard

---