[vdr] Re: 1.1.33 and black screen

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>I couldtry running a while with the DVB_2003-03-11 drivers (I've saved all
>old versions), as this version is one of the few that has the patch that
>make DVB-c work in Finland. I'll get back to you in a day or two, as I've
>usually seen the black screen error almost daily.

And the reason for that choice is that this version combined with the
back then current VDR worked very well for several days without problems,
sometimes up to a week or so. I don't remember I ever saw blackout
problems back then.

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."