[vdr] Autopid for 1.1.33 --> Timers lost, incl. epg2timers not working anymore

Hi all,

Maybe I am bringing myself into danger -for not searching through the list properly, but I didn’t find a mail with this as topic/text ...

I am now finally able to use vdr 1.1.33 with autopid on my DVB-C 2.1 ... The CVS driver is now again working fine with it and the delays when switching channels are back to an acceptable length. So – autopid would be the perfect solution... But why are most of my timers gone? And – why are there no new timers created by epg2timers?

I use a scanned channels.conf, based on my old one (from vdr 1.1.29) – so basically the channels which are not feeds have still the same number ... Is the autopid changing something in the timers setup?

Would be nice to if anyone is experiencing this ...

Best regards,

Alex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index