[vdr] Re: BUG in Broken stream detection ??

Hallo Klaus,

> My primary device is a Siemens DVB-S 1.3, and the secondary device is a
> WinTV NOVA-S.
> Could it be that those amoung oyu who report problems have DVB-C or DVB-T
> cards?
> Just an idea, no real reason for asking...

I have a DVB-s rev. 1.6 as Primary and a Nova-s as Secondary and I have got
Problems.
Unfortunatly my previous Rev. 1.3 was broken and is now sent to repair - and
I will get a Rev. 1.6 back they said. So no chance to test with Rev. 1.3.
Maybee it is a Rev. Problem ?

Here my results of Timeshift tests.

Hardware/Software :
Acer MB
PIII 933
128MB RAM
1 DVB-s rev. 1.6
1 Nova-s
Suse 8.0
LIRC remote control

CONDITIONS OF TESTS
- All tests are made on FTA channels.

VDR 1.1.31 +  + dvb 2003-27-04
Seven tests - all OK

VDR 1.1.32 +  + dvb 2003-27-04
Seven tests - 5 OK and 2 not OK

VDR 1.1.31 +  + dvb 2003-27-04
Seven tests - 7 not OK

With 1.1.33 I twice had a small problem replaying the recording. After
selecting the current-timeshift-recording and pressing RED it "went black" -
means the recording was not played. When I pressed OK it showed me that it
was at time 00:01 after pressing FastForward it then replayed fine !?
Someone elese noticed this ? Maybe it has something to do with the Problem
we have here.

Greetings
Christian