[vdr] AW: First Pre-Release of vdradmin 0.90

> I know, a early pre release is not worth a big announcement, so
> I'll cut it
> short: Tom and I decided to jump to version 0.90-pre1 (last
> stable was 0.23)
> to indicate that we think the main features of vdradmin are now
> covered and
> version 1.0 could be released in near future.
>
> The big differences between 0.23 and 0.90-pre1 are in short:
>   - new (german) layout (english will follow soon)
>   - french translation
>   - subfolders for the recordings
>   - TV mode
>   - disk usage of recordings (vdr >= 1.1.29)
>   - patch for the analogtv plugin and apache 2.0.40
>   - major changes in autotimer
>   - new timer observation, allows to keep track of EPG changes for
>     timers and autotimers (prevents multiple-autotimers and double-entries
>     by using the event_id)
>
> You'll find this pre-version, I repeat PRE-VERSION (which is probably
> absolutely unstable on other systems than ours ;-) ) at:
>   http://linvdr.org/download/vdradmin/vdradmin-0.90-pre1.tar.gz
> And please have a look at the HISTORY for some notes about side
> effects and
> how to use the new synchronisation between EPG and your timers.

just one word: WOOAAAHHH!

i love that program :) just sitting here in my office and watching live tv
running in my livingroom.

.) integration in apache is working great
.) as far as i have seen everything else works as well (only 20min testing
though)
.) one problem: windows are too small to show all info
	see: http://webspace.t-systems.at/schoeller/vdradmin_epg.jpg

servus hannes!

<schoeller@izeman.net>
Johannes Schoeller