[vdr] Re: BUG in Broken stream detection ??

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> Hallo Klaus,

> > Is this correct, or should this be VDR 1.1.33??
>
> Yes, this should have been 1.1.33 ! (Copy and paste error)

I tried again today several times on various channels from different
transponders and had not a single failure (just for the record: I
started VDR with only single DVB card - to make it even harder - and
switched into "Pause live video" mode; then I waited a few seconds - sometimes
more, sometimes less) and hit the "Play" button; it always played just fine).

So I'm afraid I have to give up on finding the cause for this and somebody
who is actually experiencing this will have to debug it. If somebody can come
up with a fix (that doesn't break anything else ;-) by saturday I might be able
to include it in sundays planned version 1.2.0, otherwise I'll
have to release it the way it is.

Klaus