[vdr] shutdown and nvram-wakeup with Gigabyte GA-7ZXE

Hello all,

I have troubles with my VDR and my mainboard - a Gigabyte GA-7ZXE.

1)
I use Suse 7.3 Professional and installed it like Hubertus Sandmann.
Everything works fine but if I press the Key power to shutdown, the PC
is not going down. Then shutdown-script is calles but the power-supply
doesn't switch down - yes it is an ATX.
Can someone help me?

2)
I tried to install nvram-wakeup-0.9. There is an section for this
mainboard, but it isn't  recocnized. Maybe a problem of the
BIOS-version?
Can somebody who uses nvram-wakeup-0.9 with the GA-7ZXE or anybody else
give me a hint whatg to do?

Many thanks in advance
Sven