[vdr] Re: Timeshifting pb with vdr 1.1.32 / vdr-1.1.33

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't understand: If you wait, say, 10 seconds after
> going into
> "Pause live video" mode (in plain 1.1.33), does it _still_ stop replaying
> after about one second? I find that hard to believe...
>
> What happens if you change the sleep(3) into sleep(10) in the patch?
>
> Klaus

Here (Siemens DVB-C, latest driver), it makes no difference for how long I
wait. Replay always ends as soon as it should resume (sometimes it plays a
few frames before stopping). It's like pressing STOP instead....
But once I manually start replay of the recording (which continues w/o
problem) everything is fine.

Greetings
Stephan