[vdr] early shutdown after unattended recording?

Hi there,

My VDR boots automagically using nvram-wakeup, whenever a recording needs to be done. This works great. But when the recording has been done, it waits for two hours (the time I specified as "MinUserInactivity" in setup.conf) until it shuts down again, even if there is no activity at all (because there's nobody home...)

Maybe there should be another option to allow VDR to shutdown much earlier?

bye, Michael

--
netWorks Vox: +43 316 698260
Michael Reinelt Fax: +43 316 692343