Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] early shutdown after unattended recording?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [vdr] early shutdown after unattended recording?
- From: Michael Reinelt <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:19:17 +0200
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- Organization: netWorks
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
My VDR boots automagically using nvram-wakeup, whenever a recording
needs to be done. This works great. But when the recording has been
done, it waits for two hours (the time I specified as
"MinUserInactivity" in setup.conf) until it shuts down again, even if
there is no activity at all (because there's nobody home...)
Maybe there should be another option to allow VDR to shutdown much earlier?
netWorks Vox: +43 316 698260
Michael Reinelt Fax: +43 316 692343
Geisslergasse 4 GSM: +43 676 3079941
A-8045 Graz, Austria e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |