[vdr] Re: Fix: Timeshifting pb with vdr 1.1.32 / vdr-1.1.33

Hallo,

> >after
> normally.
> >>
> >> I noticed that too with previous versions - so this it not a "new" bug.
> >But
> >> I can live with that too if there is no fast and easy solution.
>
> This surprises me. I tested timeshifting a lot in the last days and
> *never* saw a garbled picture, just sometimes the screen stayed black,

IIRC this happend in the first 2-3 versions (1.1.28+29 !?) where i did some
more tests. In Later versions I did not use the "Pause" feature a lot so
that might have changed.

> but this seems more like th driver bug that others are hunting.
Maybee it is a still-picture-bug of the Driver.

Greetings
Christian