[vdr] Re: AW: Looking for streaming windows client

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 02:05:38PM +0200, Alexander Damhuis wrote:
> >Could someone using one could give me some links ?

Another possibility would be the VideoLAN Client, but so far I've not
had much success with it and the HTTP output from the streamdev plugin.

The other thing you can try at the moment is a win32 build of mplayer...
I can't remember the URL, but google for 'win32 mplayer' and 4th or 5th
hit is a directory on the official mplayerhq page...

gdh