[vdr] Re: early shutdown after unattended recording?

Christian Jacobsen schrieb:

My VDR boots automagically using nvram-wakeup, whenever a recording
needs to be done. This works great. But when the recording has been
done, it waits for two hours (the time I specified as
"MinUserInactivity" in setup.conf) until it shuts down again, even if
there is no activity at all (because there's nobody home...)

AFAIK VDR normaly does exactly what you want. It does here in my
configuration.
If none touches the remote and nothing uses the same commands via SVDRP then
VDR should shutdown afterwards.
Well, sorry, you're right. I should have double-checked this before. It works exactly as I expect it to.

Thanks, Michael

--
netWorks Vox: +43 316 698260
Michael Reinelt Fax: +43 316 692343