[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:25:39 +0200, Helmut Auer wrote:

>>>in production. Who sells those hardware revisions? AFAIK companies like
>>>FSC, Technotrend and Galaxis stopped selling DVBs cards, and Hauppauge
>>>only sells the 2.x-Nexus versions...
>>
>>Can anyone confirm this? Which boards are still in production?
>>

>AKAIK the 1.6 and 2.2 are still in production. The owner of
>www.dvbshop.tv ( who sells these cards )
>told me so. There are also still old 1.3 version available, but I think
>that are remainders.

I prefer Rev. 1.5 because its tuner (ALPS BSRU6-502a) is able to receive SCPC signals (which really matters to me), the Grundig tuner from Rev. 1.6 can not. I had one of the Rev. 1.6 and can confirm it. After that I sold it and got myself a Rev. 1.5.
You still can get Rev. 1.5 here (among some eBay auctions):

http://www.dvb-portal.de/oscn/modules.php?name=oscn_catalog&file=default&cPath=38_39&osCsid=ae45685331ed9120ceed05f6a594131d

Actually, the are still being produced ! I talked to one guy from Technotrend at CeBIT just a couple of months ago. Didn't ask them about Rev. 1.6. But feel free to drop them a message.

Look at this page to see what differences there are between all these revisions...
http://home.t-online.de/home/fam.nomo/Revisionsvergleich.htm

So long,
Ronald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index