[vdr] Remote Control over USB

Hi All!

No, i have no solution for vdr. sorry. But i have a really nice
device for the windows soft "girder". It is based on
a AVR AT90S2313 and builds the USB-Interface in software which means
that the overall costs are relatively small. Not as small as Igor, Igor
Cesko the genius builder of this device, states on his homepage but
small enough for people with a small budget like me.:-)
The question i have is, is someone skilled enough to write something for
lirc or for interfacing directly to vdr. I'm a willing tester but an
really horrible programmer. :-( possibly i can spend one or two ready
made devices if someone is really interested in helping me.

Ok, now the part for the interested reader:

girder from Ron Bessems can be found here: http://www.girder.nl and the
IgorPlug-USB here:
http://www.cesko.host.sk/IgorPlugUSB/IgorPlug-USB%20(AVR)_eng.htm

Yes, i have tested this device. It works reliable under W98 and i have
different results for XP because the installation doesnt work sometimes.
It has also a 8-bit-interface for reading and writing and also a
bidrectional serial interface so you can controll led's, lcd's or other
stuff. The cost overall are around 15 Euro.

greetings

Stephan