[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr control plugin "preview"

Hi

"Is it possible to display OSD on TV and console (DEBUG_OSD) at the same
time?"

The answer is:  yes :-)

I've written the plug-in "control" that makes it possible:
You can fully control VDR remotely over a telnet connection or a linux
console.

The plug-in has the following start parameters:
-t: The same as in VDR itself. On this linux terminal the OSD will be
displayed
     as with DEBUG_OSD enabled.
-p: Specifies a port (e.g. 2002) over that one can make a telnet connection
     to VDR. Over this it is also possible to get the OSD.
     For the access rights over telnet the same file "svdrhosts.conf" as for
     SVDRP over port 2001 is used.

Please note: This version has problems with sending key strokes to VDR. I've
no time at the moment to further develop that plug-in. So I wanted to
provide
a preview version.

You can download it here: http://ricomp.de/vdr/vdr-control-0.0.1.tgz

Have fun