[vdr] Re: Hint for compiling VDR against the 2.6 in-kernel DVB driver

Am Dienstag, 26. August 2003 15:33 schrieb Robert Schiele:
> So this seems to be more a broken
> installation than a broken compiler/application/whatever.

I'm using Debian GNU/Linux, packages from stable,testing,unstable
allowed, testing set as preferred. If you need precise versions of
certain packages, please give me a list.

> Maik, if you could show the command line with which the compiler is
> invoked, we might be able to tell you what the problem is here.

Okay, here's what I did. I freshly untarred vdr-1.2.4.tar.bz2, created
the Make.config as attached (/usr/src/linux is an unpatched
linux-2.6.0-test4), and called:

make > ~/make.log 2>&1

The resulting make.log is attached.

Afterwards, I deleted the vdr tree and untarred freshly again. I copied
the same Make.config in, and then, in the Makefile, changed the line:

INCLUDES = -I$(DVBDIR)/include

to be:

INCLUDES = -idirafter $(DVBDIR)/include

Then I ran: