[vdr] Re: pvastrumento -> tmpgenv -> mpeg -> wrong aspect ratio

> I'm trying to convert my vdr Files with pvastrumento (split them into
> video and audio file) and then tried to produce a mpeg file with tmpgenc.
> Result is a video which is lipsynchron but the aspect ratio is wrong.
>
> The original recording is 480x576 with 4:3.
> Then I choose a PAL resolution in tmpgec and convert it.
>
> Is there a walk through concerning those two program or someone who would
> like to share his settings?
>
> (no I don't need tips to use linux for it).
>
> Thanks
>  Thilo

The original recording is not on correct aspect ratio 4:3 so if you are not
creating a SVCD video, you must change it. Please see links below to read
more about different formats.

I would like to point out some links to video conversion guides and proper
forums, where you can discuss all of windows video conversions.

www.doom9.org
http://www.iki.fi/znark/video/

Br.
Marko Myllymäki.