[vdr] Re: tiny bug in volume bar

Stefan Lucke wrote:
Normal I dislike ME TOO massages. But if explicit asked for ..

On Sunday 31 August 2003 04:20, Steffen Beyer wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:12:57 +0200
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

There's a cosmetic thing I found that is wrong when using the volume
controls which someone might want to fix on a rainy sunday
afternoon...[...]
I tried this with plain vanilla VDR 1.2.4, but there was no such
problem. Maybe this is DXR3 related?
Can others with a DXR3 reproduce this?

Yes that happens with my DXR3 too.
Unpatched vdr + streamdev plugin; vdr + streamdev + dxr3 plugin (vdr-1.2.1)

[ .. ]

Now, after warming up: frequently I have a stream that causes flicker in
the lower part of the DXR3 picture (H+ in my case). Some register tweaking
likely would help.

This small flickering (lower third) is visible always, not on a single stream.

Hello toghether.

I can confirm this. Same Problem with two Nova-CI and dxr3. This is true for the Volume issue and the flickering on the last third.

Regards Matthias

--
remasec kreis & gut
Matthias Kreis E-Mail: matthias.kreis@remasec.ch