[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: statusleds-0.0.2

Hi,

> > Hi, maybe this is "stupid" question, but is it meant so, that you can
> > still use your keyboard for controlling VDR with this plugin active. For
> > me functions indicated by leds are effective too, my keyboard gets
> > gradually totally locked.
> >

> How does statusleds set the leds? This may affect the terminal-settings.
> In case of "setleds" you have to use "-L"-option to only set the leds,
> but not the terminal-environment.

I'm using the following ioctl() call:

<snip>
ioctl(iConsole, KDSETLED, Led);
</snip>

I've assumed, that this call only sets the LED and doesn't change the
keyboard state. If this is not true (I can't check this currently),
then I need someone telling me the right way ... or I must try the
other ioctl() codes from /urs/include/linux/kd.h ...

Bye,
Bernd