[vdr] Re: Problems with exit-states (now VDR-1.2.4)

Am Mittwoch, 3. September 2003 01:34 schrieb Oliver Endriss:

> Apparently your config directory is /etc/vdr!

> > I have tried vcd and mp3, but now i can reproduce it even w/o any
> > plugin.  ^-^  This is totally myterious .
> > [root@localhost init.d]# vdr -t /dev/tty11 ; echo $?
> > passed line 324
> > passed line 326
> > 2
>
> If vdr cannot file the config files, it will exit with code 2.

Erm that was not the point. You should have read the thread.  I have the
same config in the video dir too. And i have an error there and wanted
that.

[root@localhost init.d]# su -c "vdr -t /dev/tty11 ; echo $?" root
passed line 324
passed line 326
0    <== Exitcode  with _"_

[root@localhost init.d]# su -c 'vdr -t /dev/tty11; echo $?' root
passed line 324
passed line 326
2   <== Exitcode with _'_

Both times from inside of the su. And under several circumstances an
exitcode 139 (coredump ? Would such an exitstate not have to be
implemented by vdr to show up ?)

Steffen