[vdr] Re: need a browse and execute plugin for mplayer

Onno wrote
> Hi,
> well only a dirty hack like starting mplayer in the background
> using a "&" atthe end of  the starting line in mplayer.sh.
>
> but then you wouls loose controll over mplayer, but a simple
> killall mplayer in the commands.conf might be some sort of
> patch :-)

Nice patch:)
It will do the job for me.. dont need to controle anything from vdr except
start mplayer, lirc should still work wether mplayer is a bg job or not, but
ill be testing it tonight..
I doubth that the & would help with realesing full controle over vdr, but
well see..
thanx