[vdr] VDR version 1.2.5pre2 pre-release

Since there have been some problems with pre-release 1.2.5pre1
I have uploaded a new maintenance release 1.2.5pre2.
Before I upload the official 1.2.5 release I would appreciate if some of
you could find the time to look over this one in the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.5pre2 is available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.5pre2.tar.bz2

The files

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.2-1.2.5pre2.diff
  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.5pre1-1.2.5pre2.diff

contain the complete 'diff' between versions 1.2.2 and 1.2.5pre2 (or version
1.2.5pre1 and 1.2.5pre2, respectively), in case you want to apply the individual
fixes to an existing (maybe patched) installation (of course the line
numbers may be off then, but I thought providing the 'diff' might be useful).

The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-09-05.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-09-05, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
the CVS.

The changes since version 1.2.5pre1 are:

- Updated VIVA, VIVA Plus, MTV Central and MTV 2 in channels.conf (thanks to
  Sebastian Frei).
- Changed "Studio Universal" to "Sci-Fi" in channels.conf.
- Fixed a crash when using the --terminal option without having access to the
  given terminal (thanks to Steffen Barszus for helping to debug this one).
- Added a note about the driver version needed for the still picture fix from
  version 1.2.5pre1 to work properly (thanks to Oliver Endriss for pointing
  this out).
- Fixed setting the primary device in case none of the devices provides an MPEG
  decoder (thanks to Rene Bartsch for reporting this one).
- Fixed handling the "Red" button in the "Schedules" menu in case there are no
  events listed for a particular channel (thanks to Christoph Hermanns for
  reporting this one).
- When setting an editing mark while in "Pause" mode, replay now immediately
  jumps to the marked frame (thanks to Oskar Signell for pointing out this
  problem).
- The DVB devices no longer send CA descriptors to the CAM while the EPG scanner
  is active (sometimes the CAMs got irritated when the device tuned to channels
  they couldn't handle).

If nobody finds any serious problems with this new version I'd like
to officially release it by wednesday.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger