[vdr] Re: RE : [ANNOUNCE] vdr control plugin "preview"

Am Son, 2003-09-07 um 17.06 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> Ah, I see. The learning process writes directly to the OSD.
> But doesn't the user see the OSD at that time? I mean, he must
> be able to see it in order to learn the other remote controls
> like PC keys or LIRC?!

The control-plugin provides keyboard and OSD on a TTY. ;o)

It's dedicated for systems which do not provide a TV-out.

So "--terminal"-option and DEBUG_OSD become superfluos for everyday use.

--
Rene Bartsch

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24
Mail:  rene@bartschnet.de