[vdr] Re: summary.vdr on SVCD (was: Re: epg2timers 0.99.)

Hello Carsten,

Sunday, September 7, 2003, 3:09:36 PM, you wrote:

> Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:
>> I stick to your epg2timers because it brings really the whole
>> information into the summary file. This is because you get the HTML
>> information of the "merkliste". The tvtv-plugin only gets the
>> information which TVTV submits to the registered "remotly controlable
>> devices" and there is the infomation missing about actors,directors, year of
>> first transmission etc. I think this information is very fundamental
>> to describe a movie on a SVCD.

> I am currently using tosvcd.
> Which tool are you using?
> Does tosvcd copy the summary.vdr file to the SVCD?
> Would be kind of nice to have the summary as a still image on the
> SVCD. If that's too difficult, it should at least be included as
> a file.

> Carsten.

I use tosvcd in combination with vcdimager and some scripts. Look at
my already mentioned page ( http://www.manntec.de/svcd.html )

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                  Günzweg 10, 22393 Hamburg                   -----