[vdr] Re: summary.vdr on SVCD (was: Re: epg2timers 0.99.)

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:
I stick to your epg2timers because it brings really the whole
information into the summary file. This is because you get the HTML
information of the "merkliste". The tvtv-plugin only gets the
information which TVTV submits to the registered "remotly controlable
devices" and there is the infomation missing about actors,directors, year of
first transmission etc. I think this information is very fundamental
to describe a movie on a SVCD.

I am currently using tosvcd.
Which tool are you using?
Does tosvcd copy the summary.vdr file to the SVCD?
Would be kind of nice to have the summary as a still image on the
SVCD. If that's too difficult, it should at least be included as
a file.

Carsten.