[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.5pre2 pre-release

Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > Lauri Tischler wrote:

> >>Is the selection of recording interface changed.
> >>I have setting as 'PrimaryLimit = 0' in setup.conf
> >>I have NEXUS-T as primary card, NOVA-T as secondary
> >>Old version would start recording on NEXUS,
> >>now it starts it on NOVA
> >

> > What is "old version"?
>
> Argh..
> vdr-1.2.1 patched with EPGPreferredLang and subtitles patches
> so that it works as God intented it to work :)

God doesn't write code ;-)

> Been too lazy to patch later versions.

VDR/HISTORY:

2003-08-03: Version 1.2.2

- Fixed selecting the device, because sometimes an FTA recording terminated a
  CA recording (thanks to Emil Naepflein).

This fix has changed the device selection in VDR/device.c quite a bit.

Are you saying that things have gone bad, or was this just an observation?

Klaus