[vdr] AutoPID, AC3, Bitstreamout and Encapsulation

Hello list,

yesterday i decided to update vdr to 1.2.5pre2. First, it works
perfectly!
Because i had some problems with ac3/spdif in the past i also updated
alsa to the latest cvs version (2003-09-07). I have a ASUS mainboard
with ALC650 connected to a low-cost Commodore 5.1 Sourround Set.
The first tests with ac3dec and bitstreamout (w/o autopid!) worked
very well. But when I patch vdr with the autopid patch (for 1.2.0)
cSiProcessor::Action in eit.c is removed so the usleeps from the
bitstreamout plugins patch cannot be applied anymore.
I tried the latest bitstreamout plugin (0.46e) and it
works if i start vdr into a channel with ac3 but switching to another
channel kills the _whole_ maschine.
I then tried the -a option of vdr passing ac3 data to ac3dec (which i
patched a little bit to set some default values, SPDIF_PRO/Card 0/6Ch)
and it worked perfectly.

My questions are :
- Is it possible to encapsulate simple stereo audio stream into a
  ac3-2ch stream an send it to the amplifier in realtime to have audio
  from the same source even if there is no dpid set ?
- If it is possible to encapsulate stereo would it be possible to
  switch between 2ch/6ch data packets without closing the pipe to
  external audio ? The amplifier always makes nasty noise if the audio
  source changes. I guess this is not possible !?
- Maybe Werner could examine autopid patch's changes to eit.c and
  contact Andreas to fix the hang-on-switch issue (not neccessary
  because -a works for me, but i examined this behavior with 1.2.x
  versions before)
- If there is no dpid set in the channels.conf but autopid finds a
  dpid (and it really exisits!) cExternalAudio is _not_ activated.
  Maybe Andreas could examine this but setting some random values for
  dpid in the channels.conf fixes this.

Of course i can provide some log output if wanted.

Bye,

Sebastian