[vdr] Re: Digital+ subtitles

> What? Are you sure you changed it correctly and read the
> output right?

I'd say so. I changed the three letters in ttxtsub.c, line 39, "spa"
into "esl".
Can't reproduce it now, tomorrow I'll check that again and I'll post
the exact output.

> You also have to restart VDR to make it happen.

Done too.

> But on the other hand, your situation seems so strange
> that I guess we could expect anything. :-}

Everything was received perfectly until CSD and VD joined into D+.

> Are you sure you are using a recent firmware for your AV7110?

v 1.0.0

> It is of course possible, but it sounds really strange, ...

I agree, but isn't it also strange to use a different page than 888 for
such a purpose?

> Continously, I don't know, but you could do it repeatedly.
> I think I have a modified something-else that does that,
> I'll take a look when I get home.

Good, I'll do the rest!

Talk you tomorrow.