[vdr] Re: Digital+ subtitles

--On den 8 september 2003 15:25 +0200 jvilasub@tinet.org wrote:

What? Are you sure you changed it correctly and read the
output right?
I'd say so. I changed the three letters in ttxtsub.c, line 39, "spa"
into "esl".
Can't reproduce it now, tomorrow I'll check that again and I'll post
the exact output.
Those are only suggestions that gets entered in you
configuration based on which language you are using.

The language chosen is written down in /video[0]/setup.conf,
but if you want to select one of those not in that list
above you currently have to use emacs to change it.
Change it to
ttxtsubs.Language = esp
and try again.

The list you changes is also used as the default menu of
choises, so in your case having both esp and spa in there
is probably a good choice until this is fixed.

Are you sure you are using a recent firmware for your AV7110?
v 1.0.0
Ok, that one seems to include the "stale data" fix.

I agree, but isn't it also strange to use a different page than 888 for
such a purpose?
Not necessarily, on my channels they use a lot of different
pages, especially on those channels with subtitles for more
than one language and/or for both hearing impaired and non
hearing impaired. Typical page numbers I see are [1234]99,
899, 792, and a bunch of other more or less random numbers.

/ragge