[vdr] Re: Fast forward stops in timeshift mode

Hello,

[BTW, this is my first post to this list :)]

Well, it depends on the journalling mode:

data=writeback will only do meta-data journalling which could leave you with corrupted files.
data=ordered and data=journal with ensure full data-logging.

I'm quoting a recent post from LKML:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:12:56 -0700