[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

Reinhard Nissl <rnissl@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,

>> Any news on the plugin? I really would like to try it no matter the state of
>> sources etc.

> I've released the first version a few minutes ago. See

> 	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.0.1.tgz

Are there any plans to support VIA's version which supports the Epia-M
MPEG2 decoder as well?

While we're at it - did anyone successfully use the VIA MPEG2 decoder with
VDR somehow?

I'm trying to make a case to upgrade from an Epia-5000 board - which would
also solve the nasty nvram-wakeup problem.

--
Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing.
		-- Walt Kelly, "Putluck Pogo"